Use this form to change the credits you want to use toward your Tufts degree. This may include:
- credits from Advanced Placement examinations
- credits from international diploma examinations
- credits from SAT II examinations
- credits from approved college courses taken before matriculation into Tufts through an approved
program (this does not apply to transfer students.)
- Do not include Tufts Summer Session courses.
See the Tufts Bulletin
for approved examinations and scores, as well as possible equivalencies to Tufts courses. If
the credit received is equivalent to a Tufts course, you may not take the course for additional credit.
LA students may use a maximum of 5.0 pre-matriculation credits toward the degree. These credits may be used
toward the foundation requirements and may count toward only one of the two credits required in each
EN students may use a maximum of 8.0 pre-matriculation credits toward their requirements.